Thursday, March 01, 2007

My Postcard

Wouldn't this be a delight to find in your mailbox? I believe it would. I finished this postcard today. I will be mailing it out before the Bluebonnet Festival to all the local shops on the square. I would like to increase my wholesales, and have my adorable items tangible in more boutiques.


ooops how sad...these colors are all wrong!!!!!!! I bet it has to do with the whole rbg cmyk mamba jamba! Oh it gets so complicated-for web or for print. It was adorable. Red polka dots, pink and green flowers. Tell you what, if you would like to know how splendid it really is, email me with your address and I'll send one to you to brighten yours and your mailman's day!

2 comments:

Stacy said...

Oooh-oooh...I want a postcard!!

Anonymous said...

my one reader! i will hug you and pet you and tell you i love you. and since your my sister i already have your address and i will get that in the mail as soon as they arrive from vistaprint! :)