Friday, October 05, 2007

Much Better, Thank You


I think the foggy funk that I've been under, has finally lifted. I don't know what it was, but my creative energy was zapped and I was discouraged. I'm excited to say that I have new ideas!


I was busy today. I cleaned the house (not that you can tell now) but I cleaned...not only straightened, but bathrooms, floors, kitchens, etc. A "merry maids" kind of cleaning. I was also a "stitchin' vixen". I sewed ALL day and well into the night. I've made many cute things and the neurons are firing for many more cute things.


I've been doing tasks around the house to get it "market ready". That is invigorating to do things you've been planning on doing for 6yrs. To FINALLY check them off your to-do list. I've decided every 3 yrs I'm going to pretend like I'm moving, just so I'll have the motivation to purge and organize like I'm doing now.


I've been listening to these guys today. I love them, they are so mellow and nice. Fun to work to. I also revisited my FAVORITE album. I love everything she does, and have all her CDs, but this one is still my favorite.


And I found some super cute shops. One of my favorite mid-westerners showed me Digs. That's where you can order the "Stichin' Vixen" shirt, not to mention wonderful fabric. Actually all the fabric I've been looking for, and for a good price. Online I just found Red Shoes, and their blog. What a fun-filled day these stores would make. Wouldn't it be fun to have a place like this?
Glad to be back.


No comments: