Friday, November 16, 2007

STITCH

So much fun! I love Stitch Austin. I love Austin. Before I get into Stitch, I will say I missed the cowboy boots and dresses memo. EVERYONE on Sat night was wearing cowboy boots and dresses. They all looked so cute. I wonder if I could pull it off?



Okay, Okay, Okay STITCH. Mmmm my favorites were...


  • Made by Hank -her bags were fab! they were funky! she used vintage fabrics and reclaimed leather belts. super cute. love the song on her myspace too. ???!!!
  • Round Robin Press - her artwork was so fresh and original. she uses this great old fashioned press. very lovely.
  • Sublime Stitching -"not your Grannie's embroidery" that's for sure.
  • Romanster- love the western buddy holly shirt, and they might even make it more fabulous.

There were so many great artist, but these stood out for me. This is a fun video by Threadbangers. {Stacy, where was the First Samples make your own legwarmers table?}

Super fun times!

No comments: