Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Congrats, Megan

Here's a diaper bag for Megan. I hope she likes it! It's designed to perfection (in my humble opinion). I've enjoyed using the Amy Butler Nappy Bag pattern, and adding my own twists. I added a key hook, and an extra pocket inside, as well as including a changing pad.

This bag SHOULD be big enough for a new baby boy, and his 2 big brother's stuff plus mom's goodies, but we'll see????

Is there a newbie in town who could use one of these? This custom bag will retail for $50. Simply convo with me and put in your request, or order through my etsy shoppe. For the perfect baby shower gift fill it with a onesie and burp cloth, a special offer for only $65.

2 comments:

megan said...

Sarah - that bag is PERFECT! I felt bad for not giving you much direction to go on when it came to color/fabric choice but you nailed it! I love it! I am soooo excited. No more free hospital diaper bag for me!

Sarah said...

Yeah, I'm glad you like it. I must get it in the mail asap!