Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Shopping From Home

A few purchases have been made today, right from the comforts of my very own home in my ergonomically designed computer chair, and I couldn't be happier. I love internet shopping. No fuss, and no need to drag this brood to the mall for endless hours of torture! This leaves more time for pool and popsicles.

I got two new swimsuits from Athleta. They are very cute. Online shopping really takes the sting out of bathing suit shopping, however I hope they are lovely on. Correction, I hope they are 'less than horrible' on, which is the best I can hope for in a swimsuit.

I got this one, and this one. This was a runner up, but out of stock! :(

Thank you, Stacy, because today I also enjoyed cashing in my Amazon gift card. I'm pretty sure an Amazon gift card is the ideal gift. It was super easy to use, and these books should be arriving in the next couple days. I ordered You Grow Girl, Doodle Stitching, and The Creative Family. They have all been on my wish list for quite some time.

Now I wait (and quit shopping). :)

1 comment:

Audra said...

Love the photo...adorable!