Sunday, August 26, 2007

Ridiculous!


I needed some time off!!



It's been nearly a month since my last blog. That's just ludicrous! I will admit it's been crazy around here, but come on???? We've had high school reunions, vacations, in laws visiting from overseas, buying of a new house, meetings of sibling's significant others, beginning of school for kindergartners, but come on... 22 days since the last blog????? You think I could carve out a bit a time for my one true addiction?? Actually my one true addiction is Diet Coke, but blogging runs a close second.


To catch you up I'll post pics of our Florida vacation. NICE! And my kindergartner on her first day of school. SWEET!

I've done absolutely no sewing or crafting. I've not even been reading my favorite blogs. But that is all about to change. I will have a booth at the Fest of Angels again this year, and on Aug 28th I will find out if I will have a booth at Stitch this year. I'm so excited about Stitch!! Can you believe it's been a year since that madness. (Look up Nov 15, 2006.) And maybe I'll be a vendor this year????

This year I'm so into quilting. I will be introducing new products. I can't wait to bring the ideas to fruition. I hope to introduce some appliqued bags, the log cabin pillows, the quilted coasters, the quilted cards, and the children's aprons. Of course I will keep the appliqued T-shirts, ladies' aprons, and current line of cards. I also hope to make a little art this year. I want to make some new collages and collage cards. So I better get busy. The links are to keep you busy until I can post work of my own. However the timing is bad, because all I can think about is how I want to decorate my new home, and what I need to do to my current home to put it on the market!
P.S. The above photo is by my friend Tim Romano, of our friend Charlie Bloch. That, I promise is not his best side. :)

No comments: