Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Look At These




Are these the cutest bags you've ever seen? I think so. Look at her photo stream. Does anyone know anything about Flickr ? I really want to make one of those square mosaic favorites posts like I see everyone doing. I think they must be done on flickr??? I find flickr a little confusing though! Any help?
I've been searching for how other artisans photograph their goods. I really feel my "novelties" lose some of their charm online. I think to see all my stuff collective, and to be able to touch and see the fabric makes a world of difference. Soooo I've been researching and noting what photographs I love. I really like bright photos with natural light, colorful photos, photos with a focused foreground and fuzzy background (neg aperture????). So we shall see what I can come up with.
Today I was planning on blogging on not exactly knowing what to do with myself now that the girls are in school. Since the summer I've lost the momentum I had from last year, and now I'm struggling with how I should be using my time. But it looks like I'm not the only one feeling this way. House on Hill Road says, "I realized that it's time to find a new rhythm. The girls are settled in school and adjusted to their routines, but I am walking around not sure how to handle my new found time. I need to get my act together. So, it's photos posts this week."
More Flickr Finds:
And a few new favorite blogs:

No comments: