Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Mad Housewife



Man, today was a doosey!

My sister-in-law recently gave me a bottle of this wine. Isn't that the cutest label? And read what the label says, " Somewhere near the cool shadows of the laundry room. Past the litter box and between the plastic yard toys. This is your time. Time to enjoy a moment to yourself. A moment without madness. The dishes can wait. Dinner be damned. Mad Housewife Merlot."

If that doesn't describe my need after a day like today I don't know what does. Three year olds are horrible and five year olds have their moments too. When did my children become tyrannical dictators?? I must regain parental control. I'm off to re-read some of my parenting books. :)

But first a "moment without madness". I like this wine because they cut out all the 'you-know-what'! I'm not having fish or chicken tonight, I'm having wine! And let's face it, I don't pick a wine for it's fruity undertones, I pick it because it has a cute label. And if I don't have to hold my nose to drink it I'll buy another bottle. Mmmm, this one is tasty.

And look at this... they were in my home town and all over Texas, and I missed them. Ah, shucks. I'm really not that big of a drinker, I just think this company is so adorable, creative, and cutting edge.

Added: Look a little love from the bottle! ;)

3 comments:

megan said...

I KNEW some liquor would be the best way to cure me of one of those days. One can only eat so much chocolate!

Sarah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sarah said...

THREE!!!!! EEEEEKKKKK!!!