Thursday, October 25, 2007

A Few of My Favorite Things





Not that the pics do them justice, but these are my three favorite items that I will sell at the festival this year.
The apron is so sweet, the bag is eclectic and funky, and the T-shirt is super fun.
I've been busy sewing and packing boxes for the move. I still haven't moved!!! We were suppose to move today, but it didn't work out. The previous owners are now renting the house back from us until their new house is finished. I tell you from all the horror stories I hear I really have no desire to build a house. There are so many readily available!! :) I'm so ready to move, but it looks like it will be the first Mon in Nov. Close enough I guess. There is so much to do between now and then, and that's not even including the festival. I love how EVERYTHING happens at once. I also have holiday orders rolling in. "It's what we in the biz like to call the 'busy season'." (Have you seen that tax commercial? Funny.)

No comments: