Monday, December 17, 2007

It's On the Market


My adorable "old" house is FINALLY on the market. Check it out here http://search.har.com/engine/dispSearch.cfm?mlnum=4281722&class=1&leadid=6&sTYPE=0&backButton=Y


Say a little prayer and cross your fingers so it will sell quickly. Wouldn't that be oh-so nice? Like a "White Christmas" kind of nice.
It's been such a lovely home for us. I raised my babies in that house. It's so sad to let go. It's even harder to let go of our wonderful neighbors and perfect location on the culdesac. The friends we will keep, but we are adjusting to our new VERY BUSY street. I think this house will be perfect for a young couple, or a new family, or even a retiring couple downsizing. It has a lovely layout, with a very open concept. We have done a lot of polishing to this house, so I hope it finds delightful owners.
Wah! Wah! Wah! Close the book, start a new chapter already, right?? I have such attachment issues. Does anyone else say secret goodbyes to houses and cars like I do?? I still miss some of my old cars and apartments and houses!

No comments: