Thursday, April 24, 2008

Would you like to know my predictions?

It's crazy how these things are always happening to me... I was out thrifting one day and found this very appealing knit. I liked the neutral color, yet lovely texture and pattern. I grabbed it. I'm pretty sure I paid a whole dollar for the yard. Well only a few days later in my mailbox arrives the Anthropologies catalog with this photo of this dress on the cover. Tell me they do

not look similiar?

Remember this post? In my humble opinion, but on my style radar this is what I'm feeling???
Coming Soon...
It's all about the "shabby chic". Think antique roses, whites and shades of neutral. Sweet florals especially soft blues, greens, and pinks. Artists like Rachel Ashwell , Tanya Whelan, or Pam Garrison have got the ticket!

No comments: