Hello readers, I need your feedback. It is time for me to renew my website subscription, and I'm curious how you all feel about it.
- Do you think the website is a must??
- How much do you love it?
- Do you think to convey Jed's first impression accurately, the website is required?
- How often do you visit the website??
- Do you think I can accomplish a professional appearance with my blog, flickr account, and etsy store??
- Do you think a first time viewer would be able to see all the products offered easily without the website?
In the very near future I will probably phase out the greeting card section of Jed's. I mean how can I compete with these fine stationary companies?? I intend to focus a little more on my art and offer post cards and prints of my original artwork.
Sooo, I have a fun little contest....the first five readers to leave a "feedback" comment will receive a sampler pack of greeting cards. So hurry and speak your mind!