Sunday, March 30, 2008

Mags

Remember this post about the dear loss of Blueprint Magazine? Let me share with you what I've been reading to fill the void. I've really been enjoying Mary Engelbreit's Home Companion. This magazine cultivates an indie fresh feel. I was pleasantly surprised. It's a bi-monthly subscription, and the April/May issue has a nice spread dedicated to Heather Bailey with her gorgeous photographs.



I'm also a fan of Country Living. It is not "old lady" like you might assume. (Or maybe it is and I'm becoming old lady without even realizing it, you know my 29th birthday is right around the corner.) It has great decorating ideas, nice articles, and scrumptious recipes.



Then for an edgy balance I love Domino! Ahhh Domino. It's hip and trendy. This month has an article on Drew Barrymore and her production company. I haven't read it yet, but I love Drew!

While we are on the topic of magazines, what the heck happened to Adorn Magazine?? No current issues? The blog isn't updated?? Where did it go?

2 comments:

megan said...

I love country living! I also subscribed to Domino for a year but thought it was kind of hit and miss. Maybe it's gotten into the swing of things a little better? AND it made me always want more stuff...I'm too poor to have anything cool yet. I still don't get the whole Blueprint thing. It was all the rage, wasn't it?

megan said...

p.s. Real Simple is always nice - and I just love the photography in Wondertime.