Thursday, May 22, 2008

Jed's Sewing Camp





Hello local seamstresses:


Summer is almost here, and that means sewing camp is right around the corner.


  • When: July 14-17, 9:30am - 1:30pm

  • Who: ages 10 & up

  • What: Jed's Sewing Camp, Reg. $65 + supply list

This year we will be making this Built by Wendy peasant top.


Like last year, I will limit the class to 6-8 students. If there is enough interest I will open a second session. Likewise, if these times do not work for you and you are interested still let me know and we can hopefully fill up a second class. To register please email lil_mustard@hotmail.com . I will send you the registration form and the supply list. I can gladly answer any questions about camp, purchasing a sewing machine, where to buy the pattern and fabric, and measuring for the proper size pattern. Please feel free to contact me.


Can't wait to see you there. You girls will 'rock' the peasant top!
Hurry and sign up,Sarah


Check out camp from last year, when we rocked the three tiered skirts!

No comments: