Friday, March 11, 2011

Pureology


Pureology...I'm starting to see it everywhere. I don't mean to "toot my own horn" or "pat my own back" but I LOVE LOVE LOVE it when I discover something before it's "tipping point". (Tipping Point: moment of critical mass -by Malcolm Gladwell from The Tipping Point)


I'm falling in love with Pureology. It was hard to transition from Aveda to ANYTHING else. But now that I'm familiar with Pureology I find it an avid rival to Aveda. They have similar central corporate values, humanitarian efforts, and ecological focuses. Their products are 100% vegan, organic botanical, and sulfate free. The shampoos and conditioners amazingly improve the quality of of your hair and prolong the life of your color. I sound like a commercial, but anyway they don't need me to advertise b/c I've seen them everywhere lately. The cuticle polish is in this month's Lucky Magazine

No comments: