Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Spring is in the (H)air

March 20th denotes he first official day of spring. I love the spring. The cool days, the blue skies, the working in the garden, and the spring clothes in ALL my favorite stores.


What will spring 2011 hold? I don't know but I'm sure I'll love it.


I like In Style's Spring Fashion section. My top predictions include:


A strong 70's vibe- (Hair) Think Farrah Fawcett. Golden blond, fringy bangs and feathery/swoopy sides. (Clothes) High waisted, light washed, wide leg jeans worn of course with wedge sandals . My color predictions: rust, mustard, navy, and peach.


Florals- We'll see lots of floral tops, skirts and dresses.


Dresses and skirts- feminine summertime dresses with cardigans and full short skirts with T's and cardigans worn with oxford shoes, of course.


Block colors- I do also think you'll see people taking a risk with colors.

I like Lucky's Springtime Trends for hair. I tend to agree.


Ombre highlights: I love love love them.




Pixie cuts



Wavy bobs



No comments: