Sunday, September 18, 2011

Set Up Shop

Cable and Internet, I salute you.  I am for the first time in four months with my own cable and Internet inside my actual house.  I may never leave!
I have set up my new kitchen (feel like you missed a chapter? I have rewritten the Goodbye to Bear Branch house blog post 40 times and it's just too sappy.)  So turn the page with me and let's write the next chapter...
With my modest, yet adorable kitchen in full swing, and the taunting of fall weather I am inspired to discover and/or develop the perfect pumpkin bread.  I already make a mean banana bread, but I want something that rivals Starbucks Pumpkin Loaf.  I have a few recipes I will try.  We'll see if I can't find my way around this new kitchen, experience what kind of baking mojo lingers in this house,  and bake something that is some kind of wonderful !
(Unfortunately, the above pic is not my new kitchen but the modesty and mosaic ARE inspiring!)

No comments: