Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Bit by the crafting bug...


I delivered my final holiday order today. Yeah! It feels great to be done, ironically I have been bit by the crafting bug. In the blogosphere I have been peeking at everyone's WIPs (works in progress) and now I want to make some things. I want to be let loose in my scraps and have the creative juices flowing. There is freedom in creating for yourself and not for others.


I'm in love with these from Stephanie DosReis. I'm always a fan of hers.
And these would be great gifts too. these or these Or remember these?
And I know a few family members in need of stockings. Of course I'm in love with this one from Soule Mama.
These would make adorable Christmas cards from Martha's website.
And if any of you want to print some super cute labels head on over to Angry Chicken. What a gift!
I might burn the midnight oil tonight. Who am I kidding, I'll probably fall asleep on my new soft cushy couches, I'm so BEAT!

No comments: