Monday, December 24, 2007

Merry Christmas

(photo from Martha Stewart's website)

Well I did make a few very cute houses, but I had to make and get them out so quickly I didn't get to take pictures of all of them. I have a few pics I will post after Christmas (I'm too tired to download the pictures and format them for web, I can't be bothered...It's Christmas Eve for Pete's sake!)

My oldest daughter has had the flu for four days. So we are praying she will wake up feeling much better tomorrow morning (and that nobody else in the family comes down with the flu).

We set out milk and cookies for santa and a little reindeer food. My youngest was really excited, she even asked to go to bed so Santa would come earlier. Too cute!

Well Merry Christmas from our family to yours. The beautiful photo of the Christmas tree is kind of ironic, seeing as we didn't even get a tree this year. I know...I don't want to hear it. But we did SO much around the house making it feel like a home (finally) that I think the tree would have been highly overrated. But the picture is a promise...next year baby!

God bless and keep you and yours,
Sarah

No comments: